Friday, November 25, 2011

A Thanksgiving update.


Thanksgiving was amazing! But I did miss my super cool family. 

                                                           Dinner #1- Will's Parents
Winner: AWESOME family, I felt so at home at their house as far as food goes: potato stuffing mashed with sweet potato pie thing, with green bean casserole stirred in and turkey pieces all jumbled up in there as well.

                                                          Dinner #2- Reno's House
Winner: Joining in with his six sisters booty dancing to Beyonce in the kitchen upon arrival, and hugs from Samoan people are the epitome of hugs.

                                                        Dinner #3- House Family! 
Winner: Sharing stories about being dumb and young in high school, candle lit dinner, and my friends Ross and Caroline joined us! 

Sometimes....in Hawaii I feel a little lonely and I get all hum-bug because I feel like I don't have a ton of friends and my family is no longer out here. Yesterday I realized that I am being absolutely ridiculous when I get in those moods because I have so many people here who love me. I am super blessed and so thankful for everyone in my life
.... and thats the end of my Thanksgiving tale :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw I wish you could have had dinner #4 at my house!!!!!!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete