Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LOVE TO ALL October is here.




Today is the first of October! Fall is in the air and life is exciting. In spirit of winter coming my voice is now an octave lower due to crisp air invading my fragile lungs. I have been going on many walks with Madyy the dog and babysitting at 7:20 in the morning!...for 1 hour, I make 30 dollars a day (if I'm lucky). Post college life is thrilling to say the least. HOWEVER, things are on the horizon and I will explain more as thing blog takes off. Belen came to visit last week all the way from the middle of america, It was refreshing to have her around. 

Thats it for this post.

LOVE TO ALL 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I love fall! I'm totally feeling your throat thing though, I wish we could hear each others voices! I sound more like Nik's husband right now rather than his wife! Haha. Looking forward to your post's! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete